CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-12T22:00:19+00:002010 Buick Enclave CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-12T22:00:19+00:00
- Change oil message on and past due on sticker no oil on dip stick 2 1/ 2 quarts low. needs 4 tires 255/60R16. Replaced split hose on power steering cooler tie rods and front end parts are good/tight but rack and pinion bushings have play test drove has a very bad brake pulsation 80-55 mph front rotors are at discard rear pads are almost metal to metal brake fluid gets bad needs front pads and rotors,rear pads and brake fluid flush. Also needs transmission flush and air filter
- Our Signature Series Oil Changes are designed to eliminate wear. When performed at regular service intervals engine wear is virtually eliminated leading to unsurpassed engine life.
- PERFORM BRAKE FLUSH USING MACHINE TO APPLY PRESSURIZED FLUSHING FLUID WHILE APPLYING VACUUM AT EACH WHEEL BRAKE COMPONENT. FLUSH MASTER CYLINDER, ABS MODULE, BRAKE LINES, BRAKE CALIPERS AND OR WHEEL CYLINDERS. ULTRA DRY FLUSHING FLUID WILL SERVE AS A SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE BRAKE FLUID WHEN SERVICE IS COMPLETED ALLOWING FOR BETTER BRAKE FUNCTION
- R and R FRONT BRAKES AND ROTORS
- R and R REAR BRAKE PADS TURN ROTORS
Frederick J. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/10/2019